Friday, July 24, 2009

For my readers

From time to time, I've mentioned visiting place for my book. I'd been working on it for months and months and on July 15th, it was sent to the publisher.

The book, tentatively titled "Tiny Journeys: Day Trips from the Queen City," covers attractions, grouped by area, which can be visited in a day or weekend. Most are less than two hours and nothing in the book costs over $25. Most attractions are free or donation only.

I am currently working with my editor to add some maps to make it even easier to go on a "Tiny Journey." Looks like it will hit the web and brick-and-mortar stores for sales late this year or early '10. I will be doing a few signings, with one already lined up with my alma mater, Shawnee State University, when the book is released.

You should be able to find it at many of the attractions mentioned in the book, which I later plan to list here. Some are offering to sell it in their gift shops, which is very exciting!

For now, stay tuned with twitter (@CincyDayTrips) or on Facebook (facebook.com/tinyjourneys or click on the box to the right).

Thanks for reading, and I hope you make the leap from my blog to my book!

-Jenny

No comments: